heyy guys ^^ Miss me? hahas anyways.. EXAMS ARE CoMING!!! If fail english will drop to NA !! T~T IF OVERALL SCORES less than 50% also drop!!!!! Damn!! Stress!!! AHH!!!!!!!!! Lols .. Hope we could meet up during June Holidays ^^ hahas <333 Hmmms.. Let's answer what everyone asks often," How's School Life?" Lols.. Hmms For me, It's interesting, boring too, fun and lame.. Hahas. :D interesting when Mr Kung Lessons!!! So Fun! hahas.. :DD and.. boring when... the subjects teachers keep talking non-stop .. BORED!! so sleepy lorhs.. haiis >< and lame.. hmms i cnt think of anyting to say.. hahas.. Miss u guys ^^ Today, I Jus Enter Zhangde.. Well, not reallly entered.. onii like sit outside peacefully (Not dead yet ^^ ) hahas den saw ms teo ^^ before i walked into Zhangde, I Was in a bad mood.. but.. when i entered Zhangde and sat down, i felt calm and peaceful.. (Not meaning tat i feel like i was dead >< ) I really <33 Zhangde.. And 6A!!! <333 6A, IS DEFINITELY BETTER DEN ANY CLASS IN THIS WORLD, AND THE BEST CLASS I HAD BEEN !! <333 :) <33 ! Forever For Euu Guys ! <33